Pacific Stars Live Competition Schedule
We are excited to welcome you to 2022 Pacific Stars International Piano Competition. This email contains numerous details regarding the event, so please read it carefully. If you have any questions, please contact Sunny Siel at Pacificstarspiano@gmail.com
We have posted the individual competition time, please find your time, and arriving at least 30 minutes before your performance time.
SEMIFINAL ROUND Time Limits
Prodigy: 5 minutes maximum performing time.
Young Talent: 6 minutes maximum performing time.
Junior A & B: 6 minutes maximum performing time.
Young Artist: 7 minutes maximum performing time.
Artist: 7 minutes maximum performing time.
When you come onto campus, there is free Wifi available for you to use. Below is the username and password for the wifi you should use. The username and password are the same.
The competition will be taking place in the Music Wing of the Borland-Manske Center
(BMC - building 29 on the map)
1. You will enter campus through a guard gate. Use the left lane to stop at the gate, and tell
the guard that you are there for the Pacific Stars International Piano Competition
2. Drive all the way up the hill, past the stop signs, and park in the Main Parking
Lot outside of Grimm Hall (buildings 27 and 28 on the map).
3. You should see signs indicating Pacific Stars International Piano Competition outside of building 29, the Music wing of the BMC
Address: 1530 Concordia, Irvine, CA 92612
• Evaluation Form:
Contestants will need to fill out two copies of the evaluation form with their entry number, category number, and repertoire.
• It is recommended that contestants arrive 30 minutes before their performance time
Please print and pre-fill information before the time of competition to expedite the check-in process.
• Bring ONE score for each piece that you are performing (photocopies accepted)
• Bring a pedal extender if needed
• Limited seating is available for observers. Please enter and exit the hall only when permitted by the door attendant. Food and drinks are prohibited in the performance areas.
Please contact us immediately if your name was not on the schedule/spelling is wrong.